iClub (innovation club) is an evening activity club that will be run by 3 participants functioning as coordinators under the supervision of a faculty member.
The iClub program will include the following activities:
- Weekly meetups for networking
- Seminars and webinars will be conducted by the coordinators with the goal of inspiring participants by exposing them to new and advanced technologies.
- Organization of challenges and contests in the field of AI and data science.
- Organization of an Innovative Thinking workshop in 4 sessions covering the following topics:
- Session 1: Introduction to Design Thinking and presentation of a sample project. Assigning a project to participants who should work in teams.
- Session 2: Presentations of students’ projects and reception of feedback. Presentation of Business Model concepts. Assigning the 2nd project.
- Session 3: Presentation of students’ projects and reception of feedback. Presentation of Business Plan concepts. Assigning the 3rd project.
- Session 4: Presentation of students’ projects and reception of final comments and feedback. Awarding of certificates.